Host of the Why Shamanism Now Podcast
Christina Lee Pratt
Heal ancestral wounds and narratives that may be playing out in your life and your health.
Clear stagnant, unresolved energies from your lineage… and open the door to a more passionate and purposeful life.
Discover how to draw on your ancestors’ gifts, skills, and courage to express your soul’s purpose.
The power to heal yourself, your lineage, and generations to come is within YOU.
Your ability to heal can benefit your family, your relationships, your health, your destiny, and even our beautiful Earth.
According to Christina Lee Pratt — a shamanic healer, author, and teacher for over 30 years — the most devastating function of our ancestral heritage is that the unresolved wounds of those who came before us drive us to unknowingly repeat patterns that can create dis-ease in the mind, body, and spirit...
... in ourselves, our families, our communities, and our global culture.
The distinct lack of wellbeing in our world today, Christina believes, is in large part a product of the unresolved issues of our unwell ancestors — compelling people everywhere to behave in extreme and unhealthy ways.
Disruptive patterns in your family can now end with you...
The power to heal yourself, your lineage, and generations to come is within YOU.
Ancestral lineage healing can be a deeply cathartic practice, opening you to grief, forgiveness, and the emotional healing you may not have been able to access or generate through any other practice.
Cultivating “right” relationship with your well ancestors — your good, true, and beautiful ancestors — helps open the door to a vast resource of healing...
... and clear the way for you and your living family to break free of past wounding — so you can all live passionately and purposefully, and fully embrace your destinies.
Join Christina in a profound, hands-on 7-module course and learn how to connect with your ancestors as a source of hope, clarity, resilience, and joy...
... and lovingly draw on their skills and bravery to live a more authentic life and express your soul’s purpose.
What’s most unique about Christina’s approach to deep ancestral healing is her primary focus on experiential, applicable tools for you to actually DO the practical work it takes to effectively and permanently transform your life and the lives of others.
As this powerful course unfolds, you’ll discover:
- An opportunity to do the real work of liberating your life, your family, you community, and the planet from the intergenerational wounds of your lineage
- A down-to-earth, active, and practical approach to ancestral healing that incorporates journeying, shrine tending, and daily prayers
- Ritual practices that allow you to engage with elemental energies — to heal past wounds and transform our collective future
- How to create, awaken, and empower your ancestral shrine for a safe and protected portal to cultivate your intergenerational relationships
- Ways the unhealed wounds and narratives of your ancestors may be playing out in your life and health
- The fundamentals of the diagnosis-remedy-quarantine process to heal the root cause of dysfunction or dis-ease — so patterns no longer repeat
- Insights to help you understand the important distinctions between well and unwell ancestors, so that you can work effectively with them to heal your lineage for generations to come
- Shamanic journeying to connect you with your ancestors for mutual healing
- A new perspective on how your own experience with family abuse, trauma, addiction, or dysfunction plays in healing your life and lineage
- Techniques to use your ancestral helping spirits’ eyes to see what’s yours to heal — and what’s not
- And much more...
To begin this journey, you’ll learn how to create, awaken, empower, and tend your ancestral shrine at home for a safe and protected portal to cultivate your intergenerational relationships...
... and safely journey to the luminous realm where your well ancestors reside.
This will be a sacred space for you to call them into your home and their legacy into your life, whenever you wish throughout the day.
From there, Christina will guide you in a unique process of:
Diagnosis: Journey to explore and trace blocked energies, with the help of your ancestral guides. You’ll be guided to locate the ancestors with whom the issues or traumas began, so you can assess and heal the wounding.
Remedy: Find powerful antidotes to your originating ancestors’ unhealthy energy — and put an end to the turmoil still showing up in your life today.
Quarantine: For ancestral traumas that are so deeply entrenched, or that you’re simply not equipped to address — you’ll be guided through a process to quarantine them until you can call in the help that you need.
This method will help you identify and mend the root cause behind the patterns of the wounded ancestors that impact you the most...
... so you can stop propagating their wounds and permanently heal them for yourself and those who come after you.
With Christina’s guidance, you’ll meet your true ancestral helping spirits, cultivate a distinct and potent visual or felt sense of them, and discern the difference between those in your bloodlines who are well and those who are unwell.
Those who lived well, who left their affairs in order and relationships reconciled, or who were honored as a positive force for change, have unique wisdom to share with you...
... and you can learn to enlist their help to clear stagnant, unresolved energies of your unwell ancestors.
Connecting with supportive ancestral guides is the first step to liberating yourself from painful legacies that no longer serve you — and finding the peace, connection, and belonging you desire.
Ancestral healing is the real work you can do to strengthen yourself and then pass your newfound empowerment on to the next generation. It’s not just about feeling better in the moment, but building a system that allows everyone moving forward to feel more grounded — in their lives and their contributions to the world around them.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In this 7-part transformational course, Christina will guide you through the fundamental skills you’ll need to heal intergenerational wounds and dis-ease.... working with both your well and unwell ancestors to transform your life, your lineage, and our global culture.
This course will feature step-by-step teachings and experiential practices with Christina. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the ancestral wisdom, elemental rituals, shamanic practices, and daily prayers you need to clear stagnant, unresolved energies from your lineage... and open the door to a more passionate expression of your soul’s purpose.
Module 1: Develop a Relationship With Your Good, True & Beautiful Ancestors to Open the Door to a Vast Resource of Healing
In this opening module, Christina will help you use divined prayer to bring in your ancestral legacy of all that is good, true, and beautiful into your life.
As you’ll discover, youhave a vast number of ancestors who lived well, died well, and are ready, willing, and able to serve you as true ancestral helping spirits.
It’s time for you to meet them and cultivate a visual or felt sense of them.
You’ll connect with four well ancestors, one from each of your bloodlines, and begin to work with them to heal your unwell ancestors — which makes the work you’ll continue to do in this course possible.
In this module, you’ll:
- Experience a practice to connect with your ancestral helping spirits, bringing in an emissary from each of your bloodlines
- Meet true ancestral helping spirits and discern the difference between well and unwell ancestors in your bloodlines
- Connect with the diversity of both bloodline and non-bloodline ancestors who are true ancestral helping spirits
- Understand why unreconciled ancestors can create harm — even when they’re sincerely trying to help
- Reclaim the legacy of blessings and protection offered through ancestral healing
- Learn how to live and die so you become a good, true, and beautiful ancestral helping spirit
Module 2: Create, Awaken & Empower Your Ancestral Shrine for a Safe & Protected Portal to Cultivate Your Intergenerational Relationships
Are you ready for the rich legacy of your ancestral helping spirits to flow freely to you, day and night?
To begin, it’s important to create and tend to your own ancestral shrine at home — a space for you to call your well ancestors into your home and their legacy into your life, whenever you wish throughout the day.
Christina will show you how. She’ll also guide you to come into right relationship with people who’ve loved you from the moment of your conception.
Connecting with the supportive ancestral guides in your lineage is the first step in helping yourself break free from painful legacies that no longer serve you — and finding the peace, connection, and belonging you desire.
In this session, you’ll:
- Discover the unique characteristics of an ancestral shrine, and create and ceremonially awaken your own
- Understand the wildly inaccurate notion of “ancestral worship” — and how this misunderstanding can negatively impact your ancestral relationships
- Open to the flow of wisdom and healing energy between you and your ancestors
- Learn how to offer songs, prayers, libations, and more to your ancestors through your shrine
- Begin to create, find, or repurpose power objects for each ancestral line
- Tailor your ancestral prayer to fit your family and situation, and begin to use it daily
- Continue to call in the legacy of your ancestors — now as you sit at your shrine
Module 3: Discern Between Your Well & Unwell Ancestors to Keep Yourself Protected as You Begin the True Healing
Whether well or unwell, our ancestors are forever connected to us through our bloodlines.
You’ll discover how to tell the difference between the unresolved dead and your true ancestral helping spirits.
Understanding this distinction is crucial because the energy of your unwell ancestors continues to show up in your lineage, in the form of unexplained physical illness, emotional distress, and more...
... and they should never be called in as helping spirits as long as their issues remain unresolved.
When you learn how to discern which of your ancestors are healthy and which are not, you can protect yourself from becoming entangled in the wounds of the unhealthy.
In this class, you’ll:
- Experience the Protection Prayer and Practice — which you’ll do at your shrine — to intentionally call in your ancestral helping spirits to protect you from the energies of the unresolved dead
- Determine whether you’ve experienced the symptoms of “hijacking” by the unresolved dead — and other signs you’ve taken on their unresolved energies
- Learn techniques to use your ancestral helping spirits’ eyes to see what’s yours to heal — and what’s not
- Identify the patterns of the unresolved dead that affect you the most in each line and learn how to avoid propagating them
- Discover why bringing healing to your unresolved ancestral lines is one of the most powerful acts of activism for your family — and our world
Module 4: Heal the Root Cause Behind the Patterns of Your Ancestral Line to Permanently Heal Those Wounds for Yourself & Those Who Come After You
To get to the root of your life’s difficulties, you’ll need to trace them back to the originating ancestor.
You’ll learn to track the patterns of problems you’re facing in your life — and follow them back into the ancestral realm, so true healing can begin.
Christina will teach you ways to safely tune in to these energies, and then excise them at the root (rather than the symptom) so you and your future lineage are free from these recurring intergenerational challenges.
These issues may include child abuse, incest, suicide, alcoholism, and more...
You’ll also learn the fundamentals of the diagnosis-remedy-quarantine process
In this session, you’ll dive deeper into the first step in the process, diagnosis, as you discover:
- Simple elemental rituals to call on your innate qualities for healing
- The practice of psychopomping, or “death walking” — and how it fits into your ancestral healing process
- How to speak in ritual and prayer language
- Why we stopped tending to the dead as a culture — handing this responsibility over to God — and what you can do to take it back for your lineage
- How to heal the patterns you may be passing on at this very moment (consciously or unconsciously)
- How to give the proper distance between your own experience and your ancestors’, clearing the way for helping spirits to come in
Module 5: Experience & Learn Elemental Rituals Today to Release Ancestral Patterns Moving Forward
You’ll dive even deeper into the diagnosis-remedy-quarantine process you discovered in the last module.
Now that you’ve found the ancestral origin of your present-day patterns (diagnosis), Christina will show you how to determine the appropriate remedy — with plenty of help from your ancestors.
She’ll show you how to take unhealthy patterns into elemental rituals to transform or release them.
The elements are your most ancient ancestors and powerful transformers — strong forces to heal energies that are too big for you to handle.
In this module, you’ll:
- Discover the fundamentals of elemental rituals to clear ancestral patterns — including a simple ritual structure you can return to again and again
- Master the use of power objects to carry problematic energies into your ritual
- Understand why the concepts of both walking away and trust are so important during your rituals
- Come to deeply understand the role of celebration in the powerful work you’re doing
- Discover why your ancestors may have unexpressed emotions like grief or remorse — and how you can move stagnant feelings and release them
- Begin to feel and tend to the Archetype of the Warrior as you celebrate your success — and the courage it requires to do this work
Module 6: Weave the Blessings, Protection & Love of Your Predecessors to Inhibit Further Influence From Unwell Ancestors & Make Better Decisions
What if, after you’ve diagnosed an ancestral pattern and then tried to determine its remedy with your ancestors’ assistance — you discover you’re dealing with a deeply entrenched energy pattern that isn’t yours to heal after all?
Christina will guide you as, with the help of your well ancestors, you quarantine one of those patterns for now, clearing your space to ask for the help you need to clear and release this energy for future generations.
This is an actual, practical step you can take right now to create greater distance between the influence of your unwell ancestors, and gain greater clarity.
In this class, you’ll discover:
- Your role in the structure and function of an effective quarantine — and how to make sure you’re doing your part
- How to stay out of the ancestral pattern you’ve quarantined
- How to clearly discern the help you need and where to reach out for it
- The steps you can take to bolster the quality of your quarantine (as Christina says, “ancestors can’t do everything”)
- Why quarantine often involves using the blessings you’ve both received and freed
- How, once you’ve quarantined the originating pattern, you may be able to see how the pattern has manifested in your life — and clear it
Module 7: Celebration of Ancestral Blessings — Create a New Legacy for Yourself & Future Generations
In your final session of this powerful journey with Christina, you and your new global community of seekers will gather in ceremony.
You’ll share and be witnessed, bringing the powerful guidance of your ancestral helping spirits forward with their blessings, medicine gifts, and protection.
You’ll explore the possible future of ancestral healing with your community to transform your communal illness and dysfunction.
With your good, true, and beautiful ancestors, you and your co-students will coalesce your new ancestral legacy and look toward a different future, and nurture that hope and possibility at your ancestral shrines.
You’ll celebrate all the work you’ve done together to create this new legacy for yourself and future generations...
... and experience a new practice you can do daily.
During this module, you’ll also:
- Have the opportunity to speak the blessings of your ancestors so you can be witnessed — and witness your fellow participants’ blessings and unique medicine gifts
- Discover best practices for using these blessings, medicine gifts, protection, and power
- Learn the powerful skill of discerning the need for help
- Feel into the bigger picture of healing — how it can change your life and the emotional patterns of future generations, starting now
The Heal Your Life & Legacy Bonus Collection
In addition to Christina’s transformative 7-module virtual course, you’ll receive these special bonuses to complement the course and take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
Creating & Empowering an Ancestral Shrine Without Tradition
PDF Guide From Christina Lee Pratt
In this how-to guide, Christina draws on the multicultural tradition of ancestral shrines to share universal guiding principles for creating, opening, tending, and passing on ancestral shrines. You’ll learn the basics of working safely and effectively with your shrine... and discover how important it is, if you’ve lost your ancestral traditions, to innovate, create, and hazard wild intuitions to work well with your ancestors. You’ll gain clarity about the distinction between the inaccurate notion of “ancestral worship” and the simple truth of coming into right relationship with your ancestors.
Learning About Living Well From the Dead
Video Dialogue With Christina Lee Pratt & Langston Kahn (Plus Supporting PDF)
One of the greatest lessons we can learn from engaging with our unwell ancestors is that the transformation they must undergo to be free is the same change we need to make to truly live well. In this compelling conversation between Langston Kahn, a shamanic practitioner and teacher, and Christina, they share how, for them, the unreconciled dead are not stuck in unexpressed emotions or behaviors. Instead, they’re trapped in patterns that were created as a result of their choices, actions, values, and beliefs — beliefs that reinforced the idea and the experience of separation and disconnection from others.
What Graduates of Christina’s Courses Are Saying…
— Martin Potts: “This Work Has Helped Truly Connect and Ground Me to Who I Am”
— Leslie Atia: “It's the Greatest Gift We Can Give Our Descendants”
— Boon Chew: “Christine Is Very Authentic and Down-to-Earth”
“Christina’s level of knowledge is so inspiring and she is a wonderful speaker!”
Christina’s level of knowledge is so inspiring and she is a wonderful speaker! The Body Altar practice definitely changed my life and what I was doing. It helped me feel so connected to the Earth and much clearer about communicating with the well ancestors. We received many helpful tools in this course to shift and mediate feelings of grief and free ourselves to experience more joy.
— Marian S., Northern California
“I really enjoyed going deeper in working with my ancestors and learning just how much they are there to help me.”
Going into this course, I had done some basic work with my ancestors. I really enjoyed going deeper and learning how much they are there to help me. It’s given me a lot of hope in healing myself, overcoming the obstacles that hold me back, and knowing that I have loving support moving forward in my life. Learning the Body Altar practice has helped me in creating a beautiful daily practice that honors and calls in all the wonderful energies and Spirit to be with me, and it provides me with messages that I can use to assist and guide me in my day. I learned a great wealth of deep, rich practices that I can and definitely will use as I continue on my path. Thank you, Christina and The Shift Network.
— Bonnie, Canada
“I found this course informative and liberating.”
I found this course informative and liberating. Yes, you have to do the work — just listening to it doesn’t make much difference, but through the daily practice I felt a huge connection to and support from all that is and all that has gone before. It gave me the permission to dream big and act on my dreams, which helps me live more fully now, and heal the past.
— Jillian Tees, Cowdenbeath, Scotland
“Christina Lee Pratt taught us great techniques for developing our intuition, calling on our well ancestors, letting go of old stories, and grieving.”
I am just starting to learn about spirit guides in general. In this course, I learned how to ask my well ancestors for support. Christina Lee Pratt taught us great techniques for developing our intuition, calling on our well ancestors, letting go of old stories, and grieving.
— Carla, Nebraska
“I valued the opportunity to embark on a healing journey that involved working with traditional Indigenous ways...”
I valued the opportunity to embark on a healing journey that involved working with traditional Indigenous ways seldom offered or available to modern Western people. The tools and techniques helped us attain greater relationship with ourselves and many relations, forming a framework in which to heal, grow, and develop as powerful individuals. The opportunity to open new doors and awaken to new possibilities is absolutely beautiful.
— Kate, Sydney, Australia
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Seven 90-Minute Class Sessions With Christina Lee Pratt
Experience a unique opportunity to learn from a renowned author, teacher, and healer from the comfort of your own home. Each class includes a streaming video option and will guide you to repair ancestral wounds and leave a new legacy for future generations.
Seven Transcripts of Class Sessions
In addition to the high-quality videos and MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription after each session is completed. You can then review, print, and highlight the most important insights and practices you were given.
Exercises and Questions for Each Lesson
Between class sessions, you’ll have the option of completing related exercises, practicing new tools, and answering questions to accelerate your learning and integrate each lesson.
The Heal Your Life & Legacy Bonus Collection
- Creating & Empowering an Ancestral Shrine Without Tradition
PDF Guide From Christina Lee Pratt
- Learning About Living Well From the Dead
Video Dialogue With Christina Lee Pratt & Langston Kahn (Plus Supporting PDF)
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Join the Heal Your Life & Legacy Online Training
We feel honored that Christina Lee Pratt has chosen to partner with The Shift Network to offer this exclusive online training. This is a unique opportunity to learn from an author, teacher, and healer whose powerful insights and pioneering work are helping us heal and awaken ourselves and our world.
If you’re serious about uncovering ancestral narratives that may be playing out in your life and your health, and increasing your overall wellbeing and the wellbeing of your lineage and our global culture, then you owe it to yourself, your loved ones, and our world to take this one-of-a-kind training.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your own evolution, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
Your Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed!
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! If you don’t absolutely LOVE Heal Your Life & Legacy — or don’t feel that it meets your needs — please submit your refund request form 2 weeks from your date of purchase and we’ll happily issue qualifying customers a refund.
More Praise for Christina Lee Pratt...
“... you will receive a huge gift and wake up to your power...”
Christina Lee Pratt is a remarkable teacher and shamanic healer. Her teachings are authentic and deep. Christina never rides surface waves in her teaching. She gives her students the benefit of a wealth of knowledge and encourages them through the practices she shares to go to the deepest level possible with their work. She is a master of communication and provides a very grounded field of energy to work in. I truly admire Christina and all that she brings into the shamanic community. Working with her, you will receive a huge gift and wake up to your power and how you can be in true service to all of life.
— Sandra Ingerman, world-renowned shamanic teacher and award-winning author of 12 books, including The Book of Ceremony: Shamanic Wisdom for Invoking the Sacred Into Everyday Life
“Her presentations are challenging, inspiring, and focused...”
Christina Lee Pratt is a powerful and eloquent teacher. Her presentations are challenging, inspiring, and focused on ways to deepen shamanic practice and do shamanic work with greater authenticity.
— Tom Cowan, author of Fire in the Head and Yearning for the Wind
“... the spiritual discipline needed to achieve life-changing results.”
Christina Lee Pratt is a foremost teacher and mentor of global shamanic wisdom and practices. Throughout the more than 20 years I was fortunate to work with Christina in many capacities, I found her highly inspirational, thought-provoking, humorous, and at the same time utterly grounded. I admire her focus on supporting people to make serious commitments, with the spiritual discipline needed to achieve life-changing results.
— Itzhak Beery, author of The Gift of Shamanism, Shamanic Transformations, and Shamanic Healing
“... unveil the spirit that connects us all.”
Christina Lee Pratt is a deep well of wisdom, integrity, and contribution. She is a tireless contributor to the field of shamanism, and has spent decades developing her craft, teaching others, and supporting them in developing their energy skills, while helping them to unveil the spirit that connects us all.
— Michael Stone, consultant, teacher, author, radio host, and producer
“If you have the opportunity to study with Christina Lee Pratt, I say do it!”
I’ve known Christina since 1993 and she continues to impress me with her knowledge of shamanism, her authenticity, her ability to bring to the surface complex ideas for open discussion, and her great sense of humor. She always stands out as a person of integrity and as a leader in any group she is a part of. If you have the opportunity to study with Christina Lee Pratt, I say do it!
— Alida Birch, shamanic healer, teacher, and author of The Co-Creation Handbook: A Shamanic Guide to Manifesting a Better World and a More Joyful Life
About Christina Lee Pratt
Christina Lee Pratt is a shamanic healer, author, and teacher of exceptional clarity, humor, and practicality. Her mission is to draw on the foundational wisdom of ancient peoples, so we can rise with innovation and creativity to meet the collective challenges of today.
She is pioneering new shamanic techniques to deal with the illnesses of our times. Her current focus is healing our ancestral lines to release the growing burden on the living, the unresolved energies of the dead, and the initiation of our young people into spiritual adulthood.
Christina is founder of the Last Mask Center for Shamanic Healing in Portland, Oregon, which offers classes in contemporary life skills and shamanic healing for individuals, families, and communities — including Cycle of Transformation, a rigorous 4-year training.
Christina is host of the live internet radio show Why Shamanism Now, and author of the 2-volume set, An Encyclopedia of Shamanism.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Your satisfaction with The Shift Network and this course is our highest priority! We offer a satisfaction guarantee for a full two weeks so that you can try out the course risk free. The deadline to receive a refund is two weeks from your date of purchase. To request a refund, please click here to submit your Refund Application Form. Your refund will be processed within five business days and we will send you an email confirmation when your refund has been completed. However, we’d love to have a chance to address and resolve your concerns first. If there’s something we can assist you with, please email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help!
Q: How can I reach Customer Support?
A: Please visit our Customer Support Center, where you should be able to find the answer to your question or the solution to your problem. And if you can’t, you can submit an online request form and we’ll get right back to you.